Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Fuck

From what I'd seen I expected it to be good but not amazing, but then it got going with all the amazing cinematic shit and I was like 'fuck damn'

And then it was all

ZOMBIE SHARKSSSSSs

So a big fat fucking 5 to you.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks Diseased.
WHATS UP DAWG?

electric eel electric eel

arGGHFH

I saw this a couple of days ago on CNTV, and absolutely loved the shit out of it. It's a huge shame that it got such a bad score over here, truly a work of art.

3.51 -> 3.54 after my vote in any case.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Hm...

I'm kind of in conflict with this one. I love the music, but it's by Savlonic, so I ought to just focus on the animation in this one. Personally, all the right ingredients, but there just isn't any soul in the animation, and when I watch it I usually just end up tabbing it and doing something else because there really isn't anything to watch. I can see why this never went viral.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

One HUGE problem

RANGE.

With any one of the melee weapons, you have to be well in attacking range to do any damage. Without brillaint luck, every kill yields another hit in the higher ranges. Psy doesn't recharge quick enough to remedy this, so that's definately not the answer.

Otherwise, great game ;)

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Nice.

I loved the goofy/arcadey feel to the whole thing and the great death scenarios...it was just too short.

Complete time: 5:16, and I'm no good at these.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

An absolute classic and amazing all the way. Shows how far you can go with AS programming alone.