Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Fuck

From what I'd seen I expected it to be good but not amazing, but then it got going with all the amazing cinematic shit and I was like 'fuck damn'

And then it was all

ZOMBIE SHARKSSSSSs

So a big fat fucking 5 to you.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thanks Diseased.
WHATS UP DAWG?

electric eel electric eel

arGGHFH

I saw this a couple of days ago on CNTV, and absolutely loved the shit out of it. It's a huge shame that it got such a bad score over here, truly a work of art.

3.51 -> 3.54 after my vote in any case.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

Hm...

I'm kind of in conflict with this one. I love the music, but it's by Savlonic, so I ought to just focus on the animation in this one. Personally, all the right ingredients, but there just isn't any soul in the animation, and when I watch it I usually just end up tabbing it and doing something else because there really isn't anything to watch. I can see why this never went viral.

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

oh wow

I've never been a particular fan of your work, but this has put you in a much better place in my eyes. Wonderful. :)

The Stick Figures Sucks The Stick Figures Sucks

Heh.

Bit of an underrated gem here, I like the styling a lot.

Madness Formidilosus Madness Formidilosus

I thought I'd seen the pinnacle of lax quality restrictions with the Neurosis trio, but then this trainwreck hit me. If the members aren't not at least moderately good, simply don't let them make a part. I'm suprised this got the score it did, and it seems to be going up. A class example of the voting standards of Newgrounders.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Rather historical

The dawn of the series that could topple madness out of its own genre, and still continues to be origional and incredibly animated, if spastic in new releases (but that's nothing to complain about in any way).

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

History

There's simply nothing more legendary in the weebl or music loops worlds. As much a part of the internet and the portal as anything could be.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

There needs to be more experimentation and promotion of the origional, experimental and alternative in the flash world and this showcased a lovely set of tools in a great music video. Inspiring and origional.

My Screen Name My Screen Name

Ohhhh

How I remember my internet-darkside-breaking.

Anyway, it does manage to be pretty funny, hilarious voicacting too, and a set of events very easy to associate with well. Overall a very likeable and carefree short in a good style.